Monday, June 28, 2010

Movie Theater Help??

I went to the movies (Toy Story 3, awesome film!), and it was my first time wanting to try out my new HA's. I went to the Customer Service desk, pointed to my HA's, and asked for a loop. A guy brought me a rather conspicuous flagpole-looking device with a plastic 'flag' attached. I've asked on other HoH Boards, and have been informed that apparently I was given a "captions reflector"...?! (No wonder it didn't work when I switched my HAs to 'T'!)

Have any of you had experience with ALD's / loops and such, in theaters? How should they work (with my HAs)? I suppose I'll have to really make sure that I get an actual "loop" next time, eh?? If they give me some kind of infrared headset, will I have to take my BTE's out to use them?

Thanks for your advice!!

Peace,
~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment